Returns & Exchange
What are the conditions for an exchange or refund?
- You need to contact email@example.com prior to shipping back any product to request a return label and return form. Please note that unidentified packages without valid return label and form cannot be processed. The return label is only meant for internal identification, please note that we can't provide a pre-paid label for your return.
- The item must be new and unused/unworn.
- All tags must be in tact and the item must be in its original condition and packaging.
- Sale items as well as custom made items are exempted from exchange or refund.
- Items that qualify for a return must be shipped back within 14 days of receiving your order.
How does an exchange work?
If you would like to exchange an item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your package to request a return label. In your message please mention the product you'd like to return as well as the product you'd like to have in exchange. As soon as we have received the returned item as well as any additional payments we will send out the exchange item to you. If the amount of the first item exceeds the price of the exchange item we will gladly refund the difference.
How does a refund work?
If you would like to have an item refunded, please contact us at email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your package to request a return label. In your message please mention the product you'd like to return.
Do I have to pay for the shipping of my return?Shipping costs and any other fees associated with sending your refund or exchange back to MaasaiMarkets.com will be the responsibility of the customer.
We recommend sending your return with a tracking number as MaasaiMarkets.com will not be responsible for lost returns. Please note that packages requiring COD or other fees will not be accepted or deducted from your refund.